Friday, May 8, 2009

Hot gossip!

Statement from Ever Green Entertainment.

To all the fans who have given your support for Junpei.

Thank you for always giving Mizobata Junpei your warm support.
Due to Junpei's careless behaviour as is reported, he has caused concern for his fans. We apologize for the trouble caused.
As an agency, beyond matters of work in the entertainment world, we also guide our charges in self-restraint in their private lives.
In this matter, the person himself will reflect on his actions deeply.
Always serious and honest tackling his work, please believe in his words. Believe that he is not betraying his fans.
It is our hearfelt hope that you will continue to support Mizobata Junpei from now on.
Please take care of him.

May 2009
Ever Green Entertainment

And from Junpei's blog.

To fans who have given me support

This report has surprised the fans and I am deeply sorry for its contents.
Blessed in an environment where I am given the privilege of working, undoubtedly I was conceited.
It resulted in inviting misunderstandings.
I, who have come to Tokyo and got caught up in it, will deeply reflect on my actions. I want to be an adult who can manage my own conduct.
I will devote myself to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment