Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Mei-chan no Shitsuji?


I'll be making a guest appearance on Mei-chan no Shitsuji!!

That's a lie. Sorry ↓ (laugh)

In the last episode of Akai Ito, Atsushi becomes Mei-chan's butler!!

That's a lie as well. Really sorry ↓

It's actually a photography session for Seventeen where I get to put on a butler's uniform (*^o^*)

It's true, this is for Seventeen magazine!! (laugh)

Although it's kind of puzzling, this uniform puts me in high spirits (>_<)

It feels like Mizushima Hiro-kun ↑

Today too, after a long time I had a photography session with Yusuke-kun! I think it's been a year and a half. I'm happy though it's somewhat embarrassing! (laugh)

It was fun (*^o^*)

Well then, from now onwards, I [he used watashi (><)] will be the butler for Seventeen-san ↑ (laugh)

Everyone, tomorrow morning, an important announcement will be made. Without fail, please look forward to it on this blog tomorrow morning! (laugh) ( ̄∀ ̄)

Somehow

Cosplay is great ne.

2 comments:

  1. hey ^^

    waaw

    Mei-chan no Shitsuji ..I love this Drama

    it's great and cool

    I really really like the story .. really (*O*)

    you look nice in the pic ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. senventeen (O.O) so GREAT (^O^)
    U should have taken more pics. (>.<)

    ReplyDelete